Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thank you

What a wonderful amazing time of year! We are so blessed to have the freedom to be able to celebrate the holidays however we feel is appropriate. I have become a CNN watcher, and as I look at the chaos around us, I can't help but feel so grateful for my freedoms that I definately have taken for granted. A lot of countries are not able to put up Christmas trees whether it is because of poverty or government. Many don't have a warm place to sleep Christmas Eve, or a wonderful meal to share with family. Children aren't given the wonder and magic of Santa Claus and his amazing sleigh of toys. I am just so happy that I am able to have all of this! I am so grateful to family who braved the impossible to come to Canada so that I could enjoy these things. Without them I would not have the family I do now. My grandma Campbell, my Myschuk grandparents, and the Tyslau's. Thank you so much. Your choice to come to Canada has blessed us and generations to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment