Thursday, September 15, 2011

You know you're a parent when...

So yesterday I went out to get some groceries, and upon entering Sobeys smelled the most delicious cinnamon buns ever. So I made an impulse buy and bought them. I brought them home and informed Coen that I had gotten him a treat. WHen he saw them he got so excited! " Mom we need party hats for the cake!" It was all I could do to not laugh. So Aaron and I proceeded to ask him who's birthday it was. "Is it mom's birthday?" "NO!" Is it Daddy's birthday?" "Nope" "Is it Coen's birthday?" Pause..... "Nope." Who's birthday is it Coen?" "Teddy's!!!" So tonight we made the most pathetic party hat's I've ever made with left over scrapbook paper, and sang happy birthday to teddy bear. Who is Four, I was just told, and Coen is Five. Man this kid never ceases to amaze me. He is talking up a storm! Today we were making a zoo to go with his new train tracks and he told me it was a petting zoo with the farm animals and a scary zoo with the lion. Man I just love little boys!!! Anyways, that is my mom moment for the night! Goodnight all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment