Thursday, May 27, 2010

December!

The pains started up again but this time they were nearly every day. Because this was my first baby, I didn't know what a labour pain really felt like, so I justkept assuming that anything that painful had to be labour. We went into the Maternity ward every day, and I was continuously given Morphine. The first time they gave it to me, we went to my OBGYN about 3 hours later for an appointment. I don't remember much of the appointment but Aaron said I was so out of it that she had just laughed at us. Then she had told us that we may be seeing this baby before Christmas! It was so neat! But oh was she wrong.Christmas came and went and still no baby, but the pains were still there! we got through the new year, and Aaron's birthday. My poor husband. We went to his brother's house for dinner and birthday cake but I had been so sore and drugged I had just laid on the couch. Needless to say I was not the life of the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment